Make Money Online with Google Adsense
If you own a web site and would like to find a way to make some extra money from your ever growing page views, then Google ad sense is right for you. Even if you own a simple cooking web site that you use to post your favorite recipes or if you own a personal blog where you simply talk about your daily experiences it doesn’t matter anyone can make money online with Google adsense. The thing that I find so amazing about this program is the money earning potential is limitless and the Google adsense program is completely free to join.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages. (Google adsense)
- Get paid for displaying targeted Google ads on your site
- Customize ads easily to match your site’s look and feel
- Track your success with online reports
- Read how publishers found success with AdSense in our case studies
How does it work?
- Choose the type and placement of ad units to be displayed
- Specify where you want ads to appear
- Choose what types of ads can compete for those slots
- Highest-paying ads display
- Advertisers bid on your inventory in a real-time auction
- Always show the highest-paying ad
- Get paid
- Google bills advertisers and ad networks
- Get paid through our reliable payment options
How Does Google earn money from adsense?
Through a program called AdWords.
What is AdWords?
AdWords is Google’s advertising product and main source of revenue. Google offers ad space on their search engine search result pages to companies or individuals who want to get more exposure for their web site, products and or services. Google AdWords offer these ad spaces in the form of pay per click (PPC) advertising, which simply means that when someone clicks on the ad whether it be a text link or image ad the company or individual who is the owner of that ad will be charged per click hence the tern pay per click (PPC) advertising. For more information on Google Adwords click here